Monday, February 16, 2015

Three Good Things: Snow Daze Edition

Ugh.  Snow.  It's looking like work may be closed for the next day and half.  Super.  (When will there be a sarcasm font?!  I NEED IT.)  So I'm looking at lots of time all by myself and it doesn't make me all that happy because I'm once again wishing that things were different.  I'd much rather spend the time snuggled with my partner, and theoretically he feels the same way, but once again it just can't happen.  Knowing that is making it tough to look on the bright side.  I'm gonna try to do it anyway:

  1. Being alone makes it much more likely that I will get plenty of sewing and crafting done.
  2. No one will be around to see how much popcorn and/or chocolate I can consume in one sitting.
  3. I don't have to share the sources of warmth (heater, blanket, cats) or the remote control.

So there you have it.  Snow days are for crafting and junk food.  And cats.

From the ilikeCATS Etsy Shop


 If it's cold and/or snowy where you are--stay warm and snuggle up with whatever or whoever is close by (and consents to the snuggles, of course--always get consent).



No comments:

Post a Comment